-- Superior quality wood pellet press,CE Approved
-- Optimal price & service
-- One-stop pelletizing solution
-- Domestic and commercial wood pelletizing project
-- Veteran pellet press design team, free technical guide
Sugarcane Bagasse as Biomass Pellet Fuel in Brazil

As the world pay attention to the development and utilization of bioenergy, seeking for available biofuel has become an important topic. As the biggest sugarcane producer in the world, Brazil has a very bright prospect to produce pellets using bagasse. We can offer you high quality biomass pellet machine to help you make bagasse into fuel.
Abundant Sugarcane Bagasse as Raw Materials
Brazil is the biggest sugarcane producer and the largest exporter of sugar in the world. The main production region distributes in South-Central Brazil, accounting for 90% cane harvesting of the whole country. The remaining 10% sugarcane producer is in the Northeast of Brazil. It is known that sugarcane can be used for the production of sugar and ethanol. Crushing for juice extraction, sugarcane generates bagasse residue. Nevertheless, approximately 30% of the sugar cane production is bagasse, or about 30 millions ton is left to waste. In addition, continuing trade expansion and market diversification contribute to the sustainable development of sugarcane industry, along with a biomass residue surplus. It is understood that bagasse decay will release methane, which is more dangerous to the ozone layer than carbon dioxide. So, the best choice is burning it instead, which will give you carbon credits.

Sugarcane_Bagasse

Features of Sugarcane Bagasse to Make Biomass Pellet
Bagasse, is just garbage, whereas the gospel of energy. As a kind of biomass, bagasse can be converted into meritorious fuel, becoming a type of energy resource. Meanwhile, studies have shown that bio-fuels made from bagasse, are generally considered to be beneficial for the environment. There are several transformation technologies for biomass, upon the type, available residues and the market demand. It is convenient for storage and transport by pressing bagasse. Pellet can be used to generate electricity or produce heat as fuel. In Germany, Austria and Scandinavian, mostly wood pellet compressed is widely used for household heating. It is not necessary in Brazil owing to a tropical climate. It is electricity that need to be converted from biofuel. In Brazil, the proportion of hydropower is approximately 77% of the energy supply. According to statistics, the annual output of Brazil’s sugar cane bagasse can provide residents with as much electricity as Brazil’s largest hyropower plant.
Brazil Pellet Plan
* By 2015, Brazil Pellet plan is expected to reach an annual output of 520,000 tons pellet production, which would generate 2,420 gigawatt-hours annually. Meanwhile, it is going to sell the pellets to industries such as, textiles, dairy and brewing that produce steam to power turbines during he manufacturing process.
* In order to reduce carbon emissions, the E.U. has called for 20% of total energy consumption to stem from renewable sources by 2020. Consequently, a rapidly growing number of plants apply biofuels to help them meet squeezing E.U. standards for carbon emissions.
* The European Biomass Association forecasts that the number of employing pelletized biofuels will reach 100 million tons a year by 2020. Now, most raw materials of European biomass pellets are sawdust, a byproduct of the wood processing industry, but bagasse is not widely used. Therefore, as a kind of renewable fuel, bagasse has a very broad prospect.
As China professional guide for wood pellet plant, we provide high quality wood pellet mill. If you are interested in making full use of the waste bagasse to produce excellent wood pellets, our wood pellet mill is your optimal choice.